Download a copy of our latest ISO 9001:2015 certification here.
ALL AMERICAN WASHER WERKS recognizes that the disciplines of quality, health, safety and environmental management are an integral part of our management function. Adopting appropriate quality standards is a primary responsibility and the key to good business.
Our quality policy calls for continuous improvement in quality management activities and business will be conducted according to the following principles.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Follow a concept of continuous improvement and make best use of its management resources in all its quality matters.
- Communicate our quality objectives and its performance against these objectives throughout the organization and to interested parties.
- Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates and suppliers and others who come into contact with our work.
- Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest quality standards.
- Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions that may have quality impacts.
- Train our staff in the needs and responsibilities of quality management.
Through the total involvement and understanding of all staff, through the implementation of our documented quality management system and by meeting the ISO 9001: 2015 standard ALL AMERICAN WASHER WERKS promises that we will exceed the expectations of our customers, staff and investors.